We are a leading Distributor / Channel Partner of apc srv 5kva & srv 6kva -cc 5.0 / 6kva kva smart online ups and apc easy ups - 60kva to 200 kva from Navi Mumbai, India.
APC SRV 5Kva & SRV 6Kva -CC 5.0 / 6Kva KVA Smart Online UPS
Get Latest Price
|Capacity||3.5 kW / 5.0 kVA|
|Audible Noise||1 m 55.0 dBA|
|Weight||54.55 kg (Net), 63.64 kg (Shipping)|
|Storage Temperature||-15 to 45 DegreeC|
|Supported Battery Types||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte,leakproof|
|Topology||Double Conversion Online|
|Maximum Depth||660 mm, 980 mm (Shipping)|
|Maximum Height||432 mm, 347 mm (Shipping)|
|Maximum Width||130 mm, 603 mm (Shipping)|
|Elevation||0-15000 m (Storage), 0-3000 m (Operating)|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40 DegreeC|
|Output Connections||IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup),IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)|
|Bypass||Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)|
|Voltage||230 V (Input/Output)|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Input Connections||Hard Wire 3-wire|
|Input Voltage Range for Main Operations||160 - 280 V|
|Input Voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation||100 - 280 V (half load)|
|Included Battery Modules||2|
|Typical Recharge Time||2.5 Hours|
|Expected Battery Life||3 - 5 Years|
|Extendable Run Time||1|
|Surge Energy Rating||555 Joule|
|Units Per Pallet||6.0|
|Humidity||0 - 95% non-condensing|
|Output Voltage Note||Configurable for 220, 230 or 240 V nominal output voltage|
|Online Thermal Dissipation||1057.0 Btu/hour|
|Protection Class||IP 20|
|Approvals||C-tick,CE,EN 50091-1,EN 50091-2,EN 55022 Class A,EN 60950,EN 61000-3-2,GOST,VDE|
|Interface Ports||RJ-45 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 Serial, Smart-Slot|
|Output Voltage Distortion||Less than 3%|
|Output Frequency Sync to Mains||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1|
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Scalable runtime: Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Automatic internal bypass: Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Smartslot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible: Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Flash upgradeable firmware: Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Rack/Tower convertible: Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available: Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation, and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management: Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self-tests insures battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility: Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
- Includes: CD with software, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, User Manual, Web/SNMP Management Card
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback
APC EASY UPS - 60Kva To 200 Kva
Get Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||M Series / Model No. EASY3M /60KVA Easy UPS|
|Input Voltage||Three Phase|
|Output Voltage||Three Phase|
|Configuration||3 Phase IN - 3 Phase OUT|
|Form Factor||Tower Model|
|Power Cord Length||HArd Wire Input & Output|
|Audible Noise||Less Than 60 DB|
|Display Type||LCD DISPLAY|
|Back Up Time||Without Battery|
|Battery Backup||10 Mins to 2 Hrs|
|Battery Rating||26 AH to 200 AH|
|Charging Current||6 to 20 AMps|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback