- Our Products
- APC Back UPS
APC Back UPS
Leading Distributor / Channel Partner of apc easy ups 30 kva 40 kva from Mumbai.
APC Easy UPS 30 KVA 40 KVA
Get Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||EASY 30Kva / 40Kva UPS|
|Capacity||30 kW / 40KW|
|Input Voltage||89.0 %|
|Configuration||3 Phase IN - 3 Phase OUT|
|Power Cord Length||2.44 m|
|Audible Noise||1 m, 55.0 dBA|
|Weight||26.2 kg (Net), 29.9 kg (Shipping)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 50 DegreeC|
|Supported Battery Types||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte leakproof|
|Topology||Double Conversion Online|
|Maximum Height||175 mm, 337 mm (Shipping)|
|Maximum Width||432 mm, 622 mm (Shipping)|
|Elevation||0-3000 m (Operating), 0-15000 m (Storage)|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40 DegreeC|
|Interface Ports||DB-9 RS-232, SmartSlot|
|Output Connections||Hard Wire 3-wire (H N + G) (Battery Backup), IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)|
|Units Per Pallet||12.0|
|Humidity||0 - 95 %|
|Online Thermal Dissipation||652.0 Btu/hour|
|Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity||1|
|Approvals||EN 60950,EN/IEC 62040-2|
|Warranty||1 Years repair|
|Output Voltage Note||Three Phase|
|Output Voltage Distortion||Less than 3%|
|Output Frequency Sync to Mains||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1|
|Input Frequency||Input frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Input Connections||IEC-320 C20|
|Input voltage Range for Main Operations||160 - 280 V|
|Extended Run Options||Customised|
|Included Battery Modules||NA|
|Typical Recharge Time||8 Hours|
|Battery Slots Empty||1|
|Surge Energy Rating||420 Joule|
|Expected Battery Life||3 - 5 Years|
|Input voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation||300 - 480 V|
|Maximum Depth||457 mm, 597 mm (Shipping)|
|Other Input Voltages||220V, 240V|
|Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity||432|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm|
|Emergency Power Off (EPO)||Optional|
|Data Line Protection||RJ-45 Modem/Fax protection (four wire dual line)|
- High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
- Includes: CD with software, Rack Mounting brackets, Smart UPS signalling RS-232cable, User Manual
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic internal bypass: Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Scalable runtime: Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility: Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management: Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self-tests insures battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader: Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available: Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation, and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Frequency and voltage regulation: Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correction: Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatible: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback